UBlearns: Assessing Learners
For those already familiar with UBlearns, participants will receive hands-on experience working with UBlearns tools that assist in the assessment of students, including assignments, creating and deploying tests and surveys, question pools, rubrics and working with Respondus (test bank software).
- Create assignments and tests within the UBlearns environment.
- Identify and describe additional tools within the UBlearns assessment module for purposes of gaining feedback on student learning.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Thursday, September 11, 2014
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.