This workshop will introduce faculty to UBlearns tools, features and capabilities. A series of hands-on activities will guide participants through the basics of UBlearns functionality. Faculty will use a UBlearns training course to upload content and explore features and tools.
- Set up a basic course within UBlearns, including menu, content, assessment and communication with the aid of online help.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Each participant must have an active UBITName.
- Date: Tuesday, September 16, 2014
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.