Designing Online & Hybrid Courses for Understanding and Engagement
This workshop will guide faculty in building a Teaching Toolbox with resources, materials and ideas they can use in their own online courses.
- Explore several methods to facilitate learning through communication and collaboration in an online space.
- Integrate a variety of media into your online course using UBlearns.
- Apply strategies and techniques for assessing students in an online course environment.
- Category: Online Learning
- Type: Discussion Forum
- Date: Friday, March 7, 2014
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: 112 Wende Hall, South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.