Introduction to Online Learning: A View of the Online Learning Landscape
Online learning includes many variations of course design models that fall somewhere within the spectrum between web-supported courses and fully online courses and programs. Come to this session and learn more about how online learning trends are taking shape within higher education.
- Acquire a basic knowledge of the current educational landscape for online and blended learning.
- List and describe the principle instructional methods employed in online learning and their pedagogical benefits.
- Describe the characteristics of an effective online instructor and the roles s/he plays in an online learning environment.
- Category: Online Learning
- Type: Discussion Forum
- Date: Friday, February 21, 2014
- Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 112 Wende Hall, South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.