UBlearns: Communication Overview
For those already familiar with UBlearns, participants will receive hands-on experience using Communication and Collaboration Tools, including creating announcements, email, discussion boards, adding and working with Blogs, Wikis, Journals, chat, virtual classroom, and creating and working with groups.
- Participants will be able to find, identify and describe a variety of communication tools within UBlearns for purposes of enhancing their courses.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Monday, February 10, 2014
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.