UBlearns: Grade Center
This workshop is for faculty already familiar with UBlearns. Participants will be introduced to Grade Center features and capabilities. A series of hands-on activities will guide participants through Grade Center functionality including creating columns, calculated columns, displaying grade history, column organization, weighting and overriding grades, and creating reports.
- Participants will be able to utilize the Grade Center to collect and compute grades and produce reports.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Friday, February 28, 2014
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.