UBlearns: End of Semester Procedures (South)
This workshop is intended for those familiar with UBlearns. The session features demonstrations but does not include hands-on activities. Featured content includes migrating UBlearns grade center grades into HUB web grading, capturing course content and student interactions prior to enrollments being disabled, student access to past semester courses, Course Setup tool functionality, UB's data management policy and course copy utility.
Participants will be able to perform end of semester functions including:
- archive a course,
- access past course content,
- migrate grades from UBlearns to HUB web-grading system, and
- locate, search and use UBlearns online help.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Demonstration/Discussion
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Monday, December 2, 2013
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.