Learn to prepare digital images for electronic and print media using Photoshop. Topics include cropping, resizing, color adjustments, retouching, adding text and optimizing for the web.
- Remove blemishes or unwanted objects from an image.
- Prepare an image for use on a web page.
- Category: Visual Communications
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic computer operation
- Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.