Introduction to Online Learning: A View of the Online Learning Landscape
Online learning includes many variations of course design models that fall somewhere within the spectrum between web-supported courses and fully online courses and programs. Come to this session and learn more about how online learning trends are taking shape within higher education.
- Acquire a basic knowledge of the current educational landscape for online and blended learning.
- List and describe the principal instructional methods employed in online learning and their pedagogical benefits.
- Describe the characteristics of an effective online instructor and the roles s/he plays in an online learning environment.
- Category: Online Learning
- Type: Discussion Forum
- Date: Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: 305 Harriman Hall, South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.