UBlearns: Grade Center
This workshop is for faculty already familiar with UBlearns. Participants will be introduced to Grade Center features and capabilities. A series of hands-on activities will guide participants through Grade Center functionality including creating columns, calculated columns, displaying grade history, column organization, weighting and overriding grades, and creating reports.
- Utilize the Grade Center to collect and compute grades and produce reports.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.