UBlearns: Assessing Learners
For those already familiar with UBlearns, participants will receive hands-on experience working with UBlearns tools that assist in the assessment of students, including assignments, creating and deploying tests and surveys, question pools, rubrics and working with Respondus (test bank software).
- Participants will be able to create assignments and tests within the UBlearns environment.
- Participants will be able to identify and describe additional tools within the UBlearns assessment module for purposes of gaining feedback on student learning.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Friday, September 6, 2013
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.