Tools of Engagement Project (TOEP): Intensive hands-on lab session
The Tools of Engagement Project (TOEP) - On-Demand Discovery Learning Professional Development is a set of web-based discovery learning activities designed to help faculty learn about online instructional technologies that are engaging and functional. This is an intensive session on using these tools.
- Category: Teaching with Technology
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: Room 5, Hayes Annex South, South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.