Prezi: Moving Beyond Slides
This hands-on workshop will introduce you to Prezi, an online, flash-based presentation software. This alternative to PowerPoint has fascinating options which provide an excellent flow and range within your presentation. We will cover how to create and run a presentation that can be accessed from anywhere at any time and how to incorporate this tool into your classroom.
- Identify the editing “wheel” within Prezi, and point out each tab and its functions.
- Import images (from files and through Google Search) and YouTube videos into their Prezi.
- Create a path for a Prezi presentation and view the finished Prezi as a completed work.
- Category: Presentation
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Thursday, March 21, 2013 Cancelled
- Time: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.