UBclicks: Introduction to TurningPoint
This session is a hands-on introduction to the TurningPoint XR Clickers, the recommended standard adopted by UB. You will gain a basic understanding of the TurningPoint software that works as a PowerPoint add-in, and its hardware components. By the end of this session, you will be ready to use Clickers confidently in your classes.
- Define 'Classroom Response System.'
- Incorporate TurningPoint clicker slides into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Understand basic components of Clickers.
- Category: Clickers (UBclicks)
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Monday, January 7, 2013 Cancelled
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.