TRAIN-THE-TRAINER: Getting your Curricular Programs Middle-States Ready
This workshop is designed to develop turn-key persons who can work with departments and programs, on demand, to guide them in "Getting your Curricular Programs Middle States Ready"
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Conduct an on-demand workshop for departments/programs designed to guide them in getting their programs "Middle States ready";
- Critique initial efforts in writing student learning outcomes, mapping program requirements to outcomes, designing assessment methods, and continuous improvement plans;
- Assess whether the workshop participants achieved learning outcomes.
- Category: Assessment
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.