Collaborating and Communicating with Google Docs
Google Docs is a suite of web-based document-editing applications that can enhance collaboration and communication. This session will focus on using Docs to collaborate on a document, presentation, or spreadsheet. Learn how to take advantage of these powerful tools.
Get the handout.
- Utilize the various document types of Google Docs for collaborative purposes.
- Category: Teaching with Technology
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Monday, January 28, 2013
- Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.