Introduction to Google Apps for Education
UB has partnered with Google to provide Apps for Education to students. Faculty can also use these Apps to enhance the online presence of a course, communicate with others, and even obtain feedback. [Not to be confused with smartphone apps.]
- Recognize the classroom uses of Google Apps for Education.
- Create a Google Account for using Google Apps for Education.
- Category: Teaching with Technology
- Type: Brown Bag Seminar
- Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- Time: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Teaching & Learning Center (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.