UBlearns: End of Semester Procedures
This workshop is intended for those familiar with UBlearns. The session features demonstrations but does not include hands-on activities. Featured content includes migrating UBlearns grade center grades into HUB web grading, capturing course content and student interactions prior to enrollments being disabled, student access to past semester courses, Course Setup tool functionality, UB's data management policy and course copy utility.
- Participants will be able to identify and, though the use of the UBlearns online help, to perform a variety of end-of-semester functions, including migrating grades from UBlearns into the HUB web-grading system, archive their course and access past course content.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Demonstration/Discussion
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
- Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus