UBlearns: Communication Overview
For those already familiar with UBlearns, participants will receive hands-on experience using Communication and Collaboration Tools, including creating announcements, email, discussion boards, adding and working with Blogs, Wikis, Journals, chat, virtual classroom, and creating and working with groups.
- Participants will be able to find, identify and describe a variety of communication tools within UBlearns for purposes of enhancing their courses.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013
- Time: 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.