UBlearns: Assessing Learners
For those already familiar with UBlearns, participants will receive hands-on experience working with UBlearns tools that assist in the assessment of students, including assignments, creating and deploying tests and surveys, question pools, rubrics and working with Respondus (test bank software).
- Participants will be able to create assignments and tests within the UBlearns environment.
- Participants will be able to identify and describe additional tools within the UBlearns assessment module for purposes of gaining feedback on student learning.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013
- Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus