UBlearns: Grade Center
This workshop is for faculty already familiar with UBlearns. Participants will be introduced to Grade Center features and capabilities. A series of hands-on activities will guide participants through Grade Center functionality including creating columns, calculated columns, displaying grade history, column organization, weighting and overriding grades, and creating reports.
- Utilize the Grade Center to collect and compute grades and produce reports.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Basic experience with UBlearns
- Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.