This workshop will introduce faculty to UBlearns tools, features and capabilities. A series of hands-on activities will guide participants through the basics of UBlearns functionality. Faculty will use a UBlearns training course to upload content and explore features and tools.
- Participants will be able to set up a basic course within UBlearns, including menu, content, assessment and communication with the aid of online help.
- Category: Course Management (UBlearns)
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Each participant must have an active UBITName.
- Date: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
- Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Location: B2C Abbott Hall (HSL), South Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.