Create and manipulate complex selections using Photoshop. Topics include Eraser, Lasso and Magic Wand tools.
- Create a selection to remove an object from its background.
- Category: Visual Communications
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Photoshop: introduction
- Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- Time: 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact our office (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.