Use layers in Photoshop to combine multiple images into one file and to enhance images using non-destructive techniques. Topics include layer basics, Layer Masks, Adjustment Layer Masks and Layer Styles.
- Prepare a layout using multiple images and text.
- Use non-destructive techniques to create a picture-in-picture effect from two images.
- Category: Visual Communications
- Type: Hands-on
- Requirements: Photoshop: introduction
- Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2013
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus