Authors' Rights: A Brief Introduction
This session will introduce authors to the concept of authors’ rights. The presentation is intended to provide a self-evaluative framework for authors to question whether these rights are important. It will also introduce skills to assess and to modify a publisher’s boilerplate author agreement.
- Category: Library Research
- Type: Demonstration/Discussion
- Date: Friday, October 26, 2012
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact our office (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.