How Publishing Decisions Affect Your Research Impact
This hands-on workshop will showcase how tools such as Web of Science and Google Scholar influence the visibility, readership, and citation impact of one’s scholarship within the scientific literature. Participants will learn how to find specific metrics like the h-index and journal impact factors.
- Category: Library Research
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012
- Time: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (firstname.lastname@example.org, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.