UBclicks: Pedagogy of Effective Clicker Use & Constructing Good Clicker Questions
Curious about how to design good Clicker questions? This session will discuss how to use Clickers to go beyond rote learning and stimulate active engagement in the classroom.
- Create a variety of Clicker questions that promote an interactive and effective learning environment.
- Category: Clickers (UBclicks)
- Type: Discussion Forum
- Date: Monday, November 5, 2012
- Time: 2:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus
- Reasonable Accommodations: If you require reasonable accommodations to participate in this workshop, please contact the Office of Educational Innovation & Assessment (email@example.com, 716-645-7700) as soon as possible.
Registration for this workshop is closed.