UBclicks: Introduction to TurningPoint
This session is a hands-on introduction to the TurningPoint XR Clickers, the recommended standard adopted by UB. You will gain a basic understanding of the TurningPoint software that works as a PowerPoint add-in, and its hardware components. By the end of this session, you will be ready to use Clickers confidently in your classes.
- Define 'Classroom Response System.'
- Incorporate TurningPoint clicker slides into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Understand basic components of Clickers.
- Category: Clickers (UBclicks)
- Type: Hands-on
- Date: Monday, August 13, 2012
- Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Location: 212 Capen Hall, North Campus