Come celebrate summer at UB on the Green, a free, outdoor, alcohol-free, family-friendly festival of music and fun in the South Campus neighborhood. Musical performance will be by the Niagara Falls-based Will Holton Band. UB on the Green takes place on the Hayes Hall lawn on UB's South Campus from 6-8 pm.
This event also features the UB Care Fair, a collection of health, wellness and safety activities and information from UB and community resources.
The UB Care Fair is presented in association with UB's Academic Health Center, the Office of Interprofessional Education and the Teaching & Learning Center.
UB Care Fair at UB on the Green
Participate in free health and dental screenings, let the kids burn off some energy with interactive activities, get a mini-workout at yoga classes (bring your yoga mat!), learn how delicious healthy food can be with cooking demonstrations, find out about health coverage enrollment assistance and much, much more.
Prescription Drug Drop-off
Safely dispose of expired, unused and unwanted prescription and over-the-counter drugs.
Yoga on the Green
Bring your yoga mat and join one of two 20-minute yoga sessions (6:30 pm and 7:15 pm)
Spread the word!
Download a flyer and let your neighbors, co-workers or organization know about the UB Care Fair.
Participating UB and community resources
- Accessibility Resources
- Amherst Police
- Anderson Gallery
- Baker Victory Services
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Buffalo & Erie County Public Library
- Buffalo Police
- Cancer Services Program of Erie County
- Catholic Health WomenCare
- Center for Disability Studies
- City of Buffalo Hands Only CPR Program
- Community Access Services
- Community Health Center of Buffalo
- Cornell University Cooperative Extension Erie County
- Erie County Department of Environment and Planning
- Erie County Department of Health
- Erie County Department of Senior Services
- Erie Niagara Area Health Education Center System (AHEC)
- Family Justice Center
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches
- Lighthouse Free Medical Clinic
- New York Health Benefit Exchange
- Olmstead Center for Sight/2-1-1 WNY
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Read to Succeed Buffalo
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Salvation Army
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- UB Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- UB Department of Psychiatry
- UB Health Sciences Library
- UB Police
- UB School of Dental Medicine
- UB School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- UB School of Public Health and Health Professions
- Exercise and Nutrition Science
- Grider Neighborhood
- Jewels in our Genes Study
- Seneca Nation Health System
- Women's Health Initiative
- Western New York Independent Living, Inc. Family of Agencies
- WNY Breast Health