Registration is closed for the 2013 Conference for Graduate Teaching Assistants.
The Office of the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs and the Teaching & Learning Center (TLC) are pleased to offer this annual event to Graduate Assistants who:
- interact with students across a variety of settings (lecture, lab, recitation or office hours),
- support teaching and learning in the classroom,
- or wish to develop their teaching skills.
During this one-day conference, prominent UB faculty will give presentations on a variety of topics that will help prepare participants for success in their roles at UB and in their professional careers. In addition, students will benefit from the insight and support of experienced UB teaching assistants and gain knowledge about UB resources available to support them.
Event time and place
- Date: Friday, August 16, 2013
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Location: 105 Harriman Hall, South Campus, University at Buffalo, Buffalo, NY
- Registration fee: $35
Fees are payable by credit card, check or money order and include registration, continental breakfast and lunch.