Scoring Services (also known as bubble sheet grading or scantron) is available to all faculty and staff at the University who would like to have their exams graded using an optical scoring machine.
If you are already familiar with Scoring Services, you can go right to the Scoring Services Request Form.
If you are new to Scoring Services, please read the Scoring Services FAQ before planning your exam.
How to use Scoring Services
- Complete the Scoring Services Request Form. You will receive a Scoring Services Confirmation email with a Job ID number.
This form is also available at the Teaching & Learning Center.
- Bring the following to a Scoring Services drop-off location:
- Printout of the Scoring Services Confirmation email
- Student Answer Sheets
- Key Sheet for each exam or version of an exam
- Reports should be available two business days after the exams have been submitted and will be sent by email.
- Please remember to pick up your exams. After 30 days, the exams will be sent through campus mail to the campus address provided on the Scoring Services Request Form.
Scoring Services Drop-off Locations
Teaching & Learning Center
212 Capen Hall
8:30am – 5:00pm
A mailbox is located outside of 212 Capen for after-hours drop-off.
222 Farber Hall
8:30am – 4:30pm
If you need help or additional information, please contact the TLC at 645-7700 or email@example.com.